Michael Dunston 2015-05-17 22:25 wrote:

And as a followup
question - if key bindings are necessary to
do this, could these need to be installed
in

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/Mycustom.plist

I see the
BBEdit bundle will pass messages being
drafted into BBEdit, but I don’t see how
those edits come back to Mailmate

Simply hit "Save" in BBEdit.

Regarding replies, is there reply setting
to place the quoted text at the top (with
the insertion point after), for inline (or
bottom-posting) replies?

That how it works for me now, don't think I have made any special settings to make it so..

Additionally, is
there a way to edit the attribution line
text inserted into a reply?

Search the help for "Hidden preferences". A lot of interesting stuff here.

"MmReplyWroteString" setting will allow you to configure the attribution line.

Lastly, is there a way for sent-replies to
remain in (or rather, be automatically
moved to) the same mailbox/folder as the
original message so they can be more easily
manually filed (moved to a folder)
together?

Hidden preferences "MmMoveSentRepliesToMailboxOfRepliedMessage"

But I suggest you stop moving mails completely. I used to have long list of rules moving mails around in the bad old days.

With IMAP and MailMate everything arrives in the Inbox where I process them. I have set up my own key bindings so “i” will select the inbox, “a” will archive mail, “d” will delete them, “f” flag them and “r” for making a reply. This takes care of most of my mail interaction and leve the Inbox empty.

I then use smart folders to make lists of all mail with a customer, projects etc. The smart folders are *really* smart and are together with the custom keybinding MailsMates killer feature for me.

Fredrik