On 19 Jun 2015, at 8:11, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

Hard to say, I haven't looked into why it's broken yet.

The only main issue with it is that for some reason that I'm not yet able to reproduce, switching views leads to cursor ending up in the search field.

However, there's a workaround in that I can toggle layouts, i.e., switch to another layout and back to dual mode.

The mode starting with a blank screen is bad when unexpected since the user may feel nothing is happening, but once you toggle the views, the blank screen will disappear.

Will it continue to be available for use since I've configured my installation to enable it?

Yes.

Good. I'm in need of way to improve use of screen real estate and this is one of them.

—
Curtis acm