On 8 Aug 2015, at 2:59, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I just noticed that every occurrence of various symbols have been prefixed by `\` in my previous email. Look out for that if you use any of the instructions. I've fixed it below to make it easier to copy/paste the instructions. Also, I don't seem to be able to reproduce this problem. I think some of my planned changes might fix it, but it would be nice to know why/how it happens. Let me know if someone spots the trigger.

After following the instructions, I tried a piece of code and when putting in the `~~~c++`, a popup appeared saying that I need pygment installed to run the command. I hit the install button, a terminal window popped up and pygment went ahead and installed. It's now working.

—
Curtis acm