On 10 Aug 2015, at 12:51, Edward Thome wrote:

These are working great on my computer running Yosemite. On the computer running El Capitan, every time I start typing the ~~~, I am asked to install Pygments (again). It never seems to recognize that Pygments is installed. For the Math Styling, it doesn’t ask to install anything, but it also doesn’t do anything other than center whatever text has been written.

Sounds like El Capitan's new security system. They apparently made changes to further secure system files even when the root user tries to make changes. Could this be the problem?

—
Curtis acm