On 12 Oct 2015, at 15:45, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 12 Oct 2015, at 21:29, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

Recently, I've started seeing Mailmate connection log files dropped onto my Desktop, apparently one per mailbox that had a connection problem.

[...]

Any suggestions as to why they're on my desktop, and how to relocate them? [...]

It's a bug in the public release. At some point I was playing with an idea of automatically generating a log file when certain types of issues were encountered (typically server bugs). I accidentally left this code enabled and I didn't notice because my own server is apparently too stable to trigger these log files. (Ironically, the content of these log files isn't useful in most cases.)

Got it.  I'll upgrade my copy now.  Thanks!

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/