Hi,

I would like to use encryption, and I’ve setup gpg tools and as such it works pretty well. However, it seems that lately performance has become quite unbearable.

I experience lags from mailmate in the following use-cases, where I’ve noticed it:
 - composing mails (or rather drawing the preview window I guess)
 - marking multiple mails in folders

I’ve now disabled encryption (and signing) for now, and it’s nice and fast again. Just for reference I’ve played around with a couple of other MUA’s with encryption/signing enabled and haven’t noticed the same problems.

So - any advice on how to MailMate to perform better with OpenPGP tools enabled?

Mvh
Lars Chr.