It worked, thanks!

Just a thought: Wouldn't be nice to pre-populate the fields of the rule with the data from the activated email?

Regards,
Vlad

On 17 Jan 2016, at 14:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 17 Jan 2016, at 8:23, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

How do you make rules in MailMate?

Example: I've got this email (see attachment) and I want to directly delete all similar emails (= same *TO* and same *SUBJECT*).
How do I do this?

* Select the Inbox (maybe just the Inbox for the related account).
* Select the “Mailbox ▸ Edit Mailbox” menu item.
* Switch to the “Rules” pane.
* Add a rule with the to/subject conditions.
* Add an action to move to “Deleted Messages”.

Note that the rule is only applied to new messages in the mailbox. If you have problems then first try creating a smart mailbox matching the same messages -- to make sure that part works.