On 18 Jan 2016, at 9:14, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 17 Jan 2016, at 21:38, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

Just a thought: Wouldn't be nice to pre-populate the fields of the rule with the data from the activated email?

Hmm, I guess that makes good sense when creating a rule. I'll give that some thought.

Actually it works like this in Mail.app: when an email is active and you want to create a rule, everything you choose for this very rule is prepopulated with the values of the choosen atributes of the active email-message.