Hello!

I'm a new user to MailMate, and so far I absolutely love it. There is one thing that keeps tripping me up, however, that I'm hoping you all can help with…

I have four email accounts set up in MailMate (all Gmail), and many of them contain labels with the same or similar names. I've noticed that when I use the `Move to Mailbox…` feature, it allows me to move an email message to **ANY** mailbox/label…even if that label is in a different account. I find this confusing and I'm constantly adding messages to the wrong place. Is there a way to limit the scope of this feature to only allow messages to be moved into mailboxes associated with that account source?

Cheers,
Dave Smith, PE
Wireless Designs, LLC
@devunwired