I use this feature periodically. It's useful under some circumstance. Maybe a warning if the message is being moved to another account.

Mel

On 17 Apr 2016, at 9:57, Dave Smith wrote:

Honestly, I was shocked to discover it was even possible, for messages to be moved to another email account. Never seen a client with that ability on
any platform.

Dave Smith, PE
@devunwired