On 27 Jun 2016, at 15:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 27 Jun 2016, at 12:54, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

It does seem to do the job pretty well *but* is there a way to say:

Date-Last-Viewed > 90 days OR Date-Last-Viewed is empty/N/A ?

Hmm, the GUI seems to be a bit too smart (handling it as a date header). You can edit `Mailboxes.plist` manually and add a condition like this: `#date-last-viewed !exists`. If you can figure out how to do that :)

I can, but I hate accidentally nuking custom settings by using UI :)

I'll note MailMate should also offer “exists”/“does not exist” for date headers.

That would be cool!

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen