On 27 Jun 2016, at 17:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 27 Jun 2016, at 16:22, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

On 27 Jun 2016, at 15:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I'll note MailMate should also offer “exists”/“does not exist” for date headers.

That would be cool!

I've done this for the next update of MailMate.

I just tried it and it works great - Thanks!

One caveat for those trying it out be aware that this field will be missing
on mails read by your other clients (i.e. mail app on phone).

I got some skewed results until I also added "received date is not within last 30 days" so now I can see that I 500.000+ messages I haven't viewed the last 90 days
 - time to clean up ;)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen