On 24 Aug 2016, at 14:57, Annamarie wrote:

@Fabian because I've discovered that MM is a huge memory user on my computer. (327 MB according to Activity Monitor) I'm thinking/hoping that's because of all the emails. Don't think it's the app itself. Right? Benny?

That is correct. MailMate is memory greedy for large message stores. It might help a bit to delete any smart mailboxes (and submailboxes) which you do not use. It would, of course, also help if I did some more work on optimizing memory usage.