Wow! That's an interesting system. I'll consider if it works for me. Also curious about DevonThink which I've wondered about for other stuff. But mainly I think that my old emails should get out of MM - and be searchable IF I should ever need them.

Thanks everyone!

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)