On 26 Aug 2016, at 18:31, Howard Wettstein wrote:

I wish I could hang out for an hour with a DT user and see how it goes. Looks fascinating but complicated. Also, I've seen references to syncing it across one's machines and devices. Is it possible, easy to do this?

Yep, the new version allows this. I haven't tried it that much yet but it seem to be fairly reliable so far.

Only problem is that the options on the iOS client is a bit confusing (when setting up)... but I suspect that it's just a matter of getting used to.

= jem