Sent!

On 1 Sep 2016, at 10:03, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 1 Sep 2016, at 18:57, Zivago Lee wrote:

On 1 Sep 2016, at 9:54, Steve Mayer wrote:

I, unfortunately have had it occur twice since restarting with the new build.

Same here.

You can both try the following to provide me with more data:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Wait for the issue to occur a couple of times.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.

You can also send me these files for me to try to find any common pattern:

        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist
        ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Submission.plist

Thanks in advance.