On 3 Oct 2016, at 16:50, Alain Israel wrote:

Indeed, but I was wondering whether « Important » is part of these standard keywords, as it could be used as an all purpose tag, while *flagged, seen, junk* have a specific function.

I don't think so. The Exchange server I have access to has this response:

* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft $MDNSent)] Permanent flags

This means that the server supports the listed keywords and nothing else. I don't know if this is in any way configurable by the server administrators. I also don't know how/if `$MDSSent` is used by Exchange. Maybe it can be misused to get a single server-synchronized custom tag...