On 21 Oct 2016, at 11:45, Bill Cole wrote:

On 18 Oct 2016, at 17:21, Charlie Garrison wrote:

Good morning,

A mailing list I subscribe to has changed their mailing list server. As a result, *every* message is delivered as both html and text, and the html version hurts my eyes. How can I configure a sub-mailbox (single mailing list) of smart mailbox to always shows the text mime part, in preference to html?

This seems like an excessively complex alternative to the "Prefer plain text" checkbox in the Preferences->Viewer pane...

OTOH, a nice little toolbar icon that switched between versions wouldn’t be bad.

John