Good morning,

On 22 Oct 2016, at 2:46, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

OTOH, a nice little toolbar icon that switched between versions wouldn’t be bad.

I’ve currently got a key shortcut to switch between them, but that’s still quite tedious when reading a busy list.

I’ll wait to hear from Benny; if there is no better solution I’ll just create a compound key shortcut for both “next message” and “plain-text view”. But that’s starting to get hacky, since that means I’ll also need a new mouse gesture to trigger the new key shortcut.

Here’s a +1 for per-mailbox view preferences. (Or if already exists, pointer to some docco pls)

Thanks,
Charlie

--

    Charlie Garrison                   <char...@garrison.com.au>