On 25 Oct 2016, at 8:08, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

On 24 Oct 2016, at 15:14, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 24 Oct 2016, at 10:16, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Is there a way to have the html rendering of markdown links (the [bla blah]: format) actually include the list of links at bottom of mail like is done for the text version ?

No, this is not optional.

could it be ? or just be the default so no matter if you read the text or html version you can just go to the end and see the important links and skip boring text ?

It could be an option to the Markdown converter, but it's not something I'm going to add myself. I guess a more general solution would be to implement it as a filter applied to the resulting HTML. If you mainly want this feature for yourself then this filter could also be applied to all incoming HTML emails.