Thank you for pointing out this feature Robert. I used Eudora for years but I don’t remember being aware of this feature.

Cheers,
Dave

-=-=-=-

I just discovered that MailMate has a function equivalent to the mail concatenation feature of Eudora. I am in 7th heaven, and I thought to share this discovery! I saw the setting for this in the preferences quite a while ago but only now clicked what it really means. For those wondering what I am talking about:

If I double-click a message in MailMate, it opens that message in a new window. Nothing special here.

If I double-click a message holding the shift key, MailMate sets a filter that shows all messages with the same subject or whatever column I was clicking. This is pretty much the same what option-click did in Eudora. MM refers to this functionality as searching for related messages.

Tip: select the message before you double-click it, so MM does not use the first click to select multiple messages.

Robert