Let me see if I’m doing this right:

1. Be in any mailbox view mode (a message highlighted or not), do not click in the Search field. 2. Press the “/“ key. This should activate the Search field with blinking cursor?

Absolutely nothing happens when I press “/“.

Dave

-=-=-=-

Doing it this way is very quick and you never need to use your mouse.