Correction: that special key is forward slash, not back slash.

---
Sent from my Android phone

On April 17, 2017 12:12:43 PM "Ralph Alvy" <ra...@ralphalvy.com> wrote:

The Default Mailbox is a setting for the Main Search Bar you can click
on. It’s also the Search Bar called by

        Opt-Cmd-F

You can set its Default Mailbox by clicking on the drop down widget in
the left portion of that bar. None of this has anything to do with the
Mailbox Search Bar, which is an entirely different Search Bar, called by

        Ctrl-Opt-Cmd-F

The latter works on the Current MailBox, whatever that is at the moment,
not necessarily the Default Mailbox. I just happen to have a special
single key that calls that box:

        \