On 22 Jun 2017, at 8:34, Paul Sture wrote:

I've just recently noticed that scrollbar behaviour in Sierra seems to have changed.

I can no longer see any down/up icons at the top and bottom respectively of vertical scrollbars.

While this applies to all applications, it's a disaster for MailMate.

In the General Pane of System Preferences is an option to “Show scroll bars: Automatically based on mouse or trackpad, When scrolling, or Always”

The first is what it is automatically set on, the last is what you’re used to.

Ed