On 13 Jul 2017, at 16:18, Randall Meadows wrote:

On 13 Jul 2017, at 15:46, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 13 Jul 2017, at 19:14, Randall Meadows wrote:

I have enabled the `MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove` flag as described in the aforementioned thread; is there some other related flag I also have to set to get my old behavior back?

I think you are looking for [this](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#navigation):

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesOutlineMoveStrategy -string "none"

I hope this helps.

Seems like it, but that leaves the message window open, even though the message it's showing was just deleted.

Additionally:

`% defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove
1
`

Additionally, that *also* prevents me from deleting multiple messages sequentially in the main (Three Pane) window, as deleting a message from there also doesn't leave a selection in its wake.

Maybe I just need to figure out which MM preference file to move from my old machine to my new machine to get back all the old behavior I was use to (and liked)...

randy