On 14 Jul 2017, at 16:38, Rob McBroom wrote:

On 13 Jul 2017, at 18:18, Randall Meadows wrote:

Seems like it, but that leaves the message window open, even though the message it's showing was just deleted.

I reported this, but then couldn’t reproduce it for a time and declared it fixed, but it’s definitely not.

Could you verify this with the latest test release?

I haven’t brought it up again because it seems to intermittent. I’m trying to figure out how to reliably reproduce it.

What I know at this point:

  * It affects junk, archive, and delete
* It doesn’t matter if I use the toolbar buttons, or my custom keys (`j`, `a`, and `⌫`)

Additionally:

`% defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove 1`

I think that setting only applies to an actual move, and not archive/junk/delete. I keep arguing that it should affect *all* moves, and I keep seeing people that are confused when it doesn’t. I’m sure there’s good reason, though.

The intention is that the setting affects all types of moves, but it's certainly not impossible that it's broken since I did recently make a lot of changes.