I use Google's contact service and the Contacts Mac OS app is connected to my
gmail account. I discovered that after editing and adding contacts using
[BusyContacts](https://www.busymac.com/busycontacts/) (which I use as my main
contacts manager) that I had to open the Mac OS Contacts app for the edits and
additions to be synced and made available in MailMate.

Is this a limitation of using the system address book, or is it possible to
trigger a refresh from within MailMate? Or can I add the CardDAV source to
MailMate directly using some hidden option? Or perhaps even specify a shell
command to use for address completion (since I already set this up for my
experiments with command line mail agents)?

regards,

Jody