On 8 Dec 2018, at 17:04, Shoshanna Green wrote:

However, when I select the third From address from the pop-up menu, the BCC doesn't change, although the signature does.

Any ideas? (I'm running r5574. I just noticed this today when I updated, because I was playing with the new From pop-up; I don't know if it was a problem before.)

Given the work I've done on code related to this I would say it's most likely a new bug, but just to make sure you should try an older release like this one: https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5523.tbz

In any case, see if you can spot anything which might make this third account different than the others (a quick attempt to reproduce your issue didn't succeed -- the Bcc header updates when I change the From header).