On 16 Jan 2019, at 5:02, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 12 Jan 2019, at 14:51, Shoshanna Green wrote:

It's complex! But I did just manage to deliberately trigger it.

I'm pretty sure I found the bug based on your description.

And I just tried the reproducible failure in the new version (5586) and it did not fail! Thanks for tracking this down. (And also thanks for MailMate's check-before-sending capacity, which was a welcome safety net several times while this bug was in play, as well as in many PEBKAC situations before and doubtless since...)

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com