On 11 Feb 2019, at 2:43, Randy H. Tjahjono wrote:

I previously asked about including line breaks when composing emails in Markdown (https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg10247.html), but I did not receive a satisfactory answer, both `OPT+Space` and `Shift+Return` does not add extra line breaks. Benny commented that line breaks `are not really supported in MailMate in Markdown mode` (https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg10264.html). So is just no way to insert multiple line breaks into a message with the Markdown editor?

That is still the case. You can consider it a bug if you like, but it's unlikely to be fixed until after I replace the built-in Markdown processor and, possibly, open up for using any Markdown processor.