Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 01:43:02 +0000
From: "Randy H. Tjahjono" <for...@sugarbran.ch>
To: "MailMate Users" <mailmate@lists.freron.com>
Subject: [MlMt] Line Breaks in Markdown mode

I previously asked about including line breaks when composing emails in
Markdown
(https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg10247.html),
but I did not receive a satisfactory answer, both `OPT+Space` and
`Shift+Return` does not add extra line breaks. Benny commented that line
breaks `are not really supported in MailMate in Markdown mode`
(https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg10264.html).
So is just no way to insert multiple line breaks into a message with the
Markdown editor?