On 24 Jun 2020, at 21:14, Pete Resnick wrote:

On 24 Jun 2020, at 19:33, Dave C wrote:

FYI, Apple Mail (iPhone) hasn’t complained at all.

Not totally surprising, as it sounds like the problem message is something that MailMate is trying to APPEND (i.e., it's not up on the server yet). I'm guessing that means it's in your Sent folder.

It's in the Inbox. From the original post:

MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response: “I8 BAD [CLIENTBUG] APPEND Contains both $Junk and $NotJunk flags”.”.
Mailbox: “Inbox”.

It should be possible to open the Activity Viewer, run a sync to trigger the problem, and find the details of which message is the problem in one of the account's IMAP session logs.

--
Bill Cole
Not For Hire (currently)