In the applications folder is a sub-folder called Utilities. In that sub-folder
is an app called Keychain Access. When that app is opened, it shows on the dock
an icon shaped like keys on a circular “chain.”  At the top of the left side
column is the word “Keychains,” below which are five options:  Directory
Services, login, iCloud, System, System Roots. After looking at them all, I
opted for “login,” which is uniquely written in bold font; this displays a long
list of keychain files. That is what I accessed.  Yes, there is another file,
com.apple.Exchange.oauth-token with the same time stamp as the one mentioned in
my earlier message, which shows an extremely long string of alphanumeric code.
When I select each of these two files, the file name is displayed in bold font
in a header strip at the top of the window; the next line in the header says:
“Kind: application password;” the third line says “Account:” following which is
the username of my Hotmail account followed by @ and then an alphanumeric
string which must be 60 digits long. The first file that I opened, reported in
my earlier message shows a header that is essentially identical, except that
the extremely long alphanumeric string is completely different.

So, if this is not what you meant,