On 13 Jun 2023, at 8:47, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

Interesting, because I sent Benny feedback that I wasn't able to remove the `From` column in r5965. I wanted to keep a few other columsn, but not ones that contain the same information as the Standard Single Column. But in my case the `From` column was greyed out.
--

If you Control-click on a column header and go down to ‘Outline Column’ and select “Standard Single Column” or any other column but “From”, then From will no longer be greyed out and you can remove the “From” column.

Ed