Thanks Bill and Michael, indeed the problem was on the server side, and contacting IT, I was able to fix it.

Alain

On 28 May 2024, at 18:45, Michael Nietzold wrote:

Here’s a refined version of your text in better US English:

---

- Looking at the error message and all the headers might reveal the source of the redirection.

    While the message is open, do the following:

    1. Go to View -> Show Raw Message

- Also, check your "Sent" folder for the redirected messages and examine the headers in RAW view.

- Verify when the messages are being sent, both when the MailMate app is running and when it is not.

However, I suspect that there is a redirection rule set on the server side.