On 28 Jun 2024, at 3:40, Paul Hoffman wrote:

Greetings after a long time. I wanted to create a rule on incoming mail that would add the tag "foo" to all mail from "some...@somewhere.net". I seem to have messed it up, and now that tag is being added on all incoming mail, even spam. However, I don't know which mailbox to edit to find that rule, and I don't see a way to see all the rules for incoming mail. Any help would be appreciated.

This is easier in more recent releases of MailMate (https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/):

* Double-click any smart mailbox.
* Switch to the Rules pane.
* Click the toggle sidebar toolbar button in the upper left of the window. * Click the toggle filter toolbar button to the right of the sidebar icon.

Now all mailboxes with rules should be highlighted in the mailbox list.