On 2024-07-01 at 12:41:55 UTC-0400 (Mon, 01 Jul 2024 09:41:55 -0700)
Paul Hoffman <mailmate@lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

On 1 Jul 2024, at 2:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
[...]
This is easier in more recent releases of MailMate (https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/):

* Double-click any smart mailbox.
* Switch to the Rules pane.
* Click the toggle sidebar toolbar button in the upper left of the window. * Click the toggle filter toolbar button to the right of the sidebar icon.

Now all mailboxes with rules should be highlighted in the mailbox list.

Thanks, but I'm not seeing the "toggle sidebar toolbar button in the upper left of the window". I am in Correspondence View.

I'm running Version 1.14 (5937)

That's why Benny suggested a later version that must be downloaded directly from the 'archives' directory.

Incidentally: I'm running r6047 on both Monterey and Sonoma and have seen no crashes or other problems in the past day since its release. Prior to that I have used most of the test builds for the past couple of years and have had only a tiny number of problems.

--
Bill Cole
(AKA @grumpybozo@toad.social and many *@billmail.scconsult.com addresses)