James,

My suggestion is that you use SpamSieve an app which does work with MM as well as other client email apps (Outlook and Airmail).

This separate app has many features to engage with spammers who send phishing/spoofing mail, filter them to a junk or spam folder on the relevant IMAP account, including a bayesian filter to analyze the content, and optional recognition of your local contact list.

These features and the author’s excellent support for the product (similar to how MM’s author supports his) far exceeds the custom trapping ability features you may now be using in MM alone.

It has worked well for me in combo with Apple Mail and I use it on my server to filter mail across ALL my ten source accounts which range in type from providers like Apple (iCloud), Microsoft (Outlook Live), Google (Gmail), Yahoo Mail and other commercial server accounts.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.