Hi,

I’m confused about the way Bundles are supposed to work. Ever since I’ve
started using MailMate, the Bundles view in Preferences has been empty. The
manual says:

"Note that bundles are not included when you download MailMate itself. They are
fetched dynamically by MailMate when enabled and they are automatically updated
independently of updating MailMate itself."

But how do I enable Bundles when I can’t see anything? I have successfully
created my own Bundles, but they didn’t appear there either. In order to
understand the situation better, I launched MailMan via CLI and saw the
following:

path::entries: scandir("/Users/hgd/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles"): No such file or directory

My own Bundles are in Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles. I tried
moving that dir to the Managed dir, and then they appeared in Preferences. But
I still can’t see other Bundles I could potentially enable.

I’m on Version 1.14 (6047).

Thanks
Sebastian
--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.13.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.