On 2 Jul 2024, at 9:29, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

I’m confused about the way Bundles are supposed to work. Ever since I’ve started using MailMate, the Bundles view in Preferences has been empty. The manual says:

That sounds like a bug in the bundle update code.

path::entries: scandir("/Users/hgd/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles"): No such file or directory

These are the default bundles managed by MailMate. This just indicates that none have been fetched, but maybe that's a hint. I'll have to look into that.

My own Bundles are in Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles. I tried moving that dir to the Managed dir, and then they appeared in Preferences. But I still can’t see other Bundles I could potentially enable.

You should keep those in `~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles`. Only MailMate should make changes to the `Managed` folder.

I'll look into if I can spot what might go wrong. Write me off list for further debugging of the issue.