Hi, I'm new to the mailing list but have been learning a lot through the emails that have come through since I subscribed. This is my first time posting a message; please let me know if I need to do anything differently.

I'm hoping this is a simple issue that I've overlooked, but I have a smart mailbox in which I want to filter messages based on the HTML content. For example, an image in the email links to a particular webpage. I can't see the text in the email, but it's there in the HTML. I thought I had found the solution by filtering on `Markup`, but it either never worked and I just thought it had, or it stopped working.

Thanks!

Norm