n...@spectrummosaic.ca wrote (at 12:06 PM on Tuesday, July 9, 2024):

I'm hoping this is a simple issue that I've overlooked, but I have a smart mailbox in which I want to filter messages based on the HTML content. For example, an image in the email links to a particular webpage. I can't see the text in the email, but it's there in the HTML.

You should be able to see the HTML content using **View > Show Raw Message** (⌥⌘U). That way you can ensure that what you're filtering for is really there in a test message.

I thought I had found the solution by filtering on `Markup`, but it either never worked and I just thought it had, or it stopped working.

I'm no expert, but I think the "Markup" identifier specifies the markup language. I would try filtering on Unquoted Text if you want to filter on something in the body of the message.

Hope this helps!
John