On 9 Jul 2024, at 0:53, Scott wrote:

> What I was hoping for was a series of Smart Mailboxes which gave me access to
> all messages which had attachments which were PDF as one sub-mailbox, PNG for
> another, and so on and so forth.

The Submailboxes feature currently only works on the “root” of the email and
not on any of its parts. In addition to this, identifying attachments is tricky
and you cannot just use the MIME type.

But I looked into it and current features are not far from allowing this to
work. In the latest upload I've added specifiers to the virtual “Filename”
attribute (which I also recently improved). This means, that you can now divide
into submailboxes based on “Filename > Extension”.

I've also hardcoded that whenever “Filename” is used in the context of
submailboxes then it checks subparts as well. In this particular case, anything
else would not make much sense, but it should probably somehow be optional.

It's a somewhat experimental feature and the format string for the mailboxes
currently has to be the default value.