Hello all,

I’d like to be able to use bbedit to edit cover letters and patch comments when
I’m sending multiple patches at once. I have set bbedit as my default git
editor as follows:

```
git config core.editor "bbedit --wait --resume"
```

I also have send-email multiedit enabled:

```
git config sendemail.multiedit true
```

This works fine when sending a single patch. However, when sending multiple
patches at once, bbedit doesn’t behave as I would expect. The way this works in
vim is that all patches to be edited are opened simultaneously as buffers. You
can switch through them with `:bn` and then exit when all your edits are made.

The behavior I’d expect from bbedit is that all patches are opened in a single
editor window with each file is listed in the sidebar. However, what actually
happens is that the patches open one by one—the first patch opens, then after
you close it the second patch opens, and so on.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get multiedit behavior working with git?

Thanks,
Logan

--
Logan Kirkland