Much appreciated, +1.

Registration:
The GWT auth system has capability for delegated access, which other
postmaster consoles (SNDS/mail.ru/yandex) don't implement. activating that
would make it very easy to share this data with our ESP. Another thing you
to consider is to connect that with Google apps for domains, for quick
signup. For us it was a swift signup.

Stream control:
One thing I note is that it will seemingly happily mix Envelope and From
senders. we have 4 major mail streams (Transactional, marketing, corporate,
support) and when I specify 'magisto.com' (from address) I will get all 4
streams. when I specify 'ntdc.magisto.com' I will get only transactional
(our transactional envelope). It would be great if we could separate the
streams somehow. they all use different 'from' senders.
It will also be good to clarify whether the IP reputation refers to our own
traffic segment within a shared IP or the reputation of the shared IP for
all senders using it.

Researching the data:
feature-wise I would rank it much better than SNDS but far behind
mail.ru/yandex.ru consoles. the feature we'd like to see the most is the
ability to partition by identifiers (list_id for yandex /
x-Postmaster-MsgType for mail.ru) or by sender, both of which exist in the
other consoles. If abuse of the data is of concern you may want to limit
'higher resolution' to accounts in good standing.

also significantly appreciated are encryption and auth stats - we've been
wanting to clear our mail streams from unencrypted senders and to deploy a
p=reject DMARC record, this helps a lot and I hope other consoles follow
suit.

All in all this makes a great addition to our toolset and we'll definitely
make use and recommend it.

Gil Bahat,
DevOps/Postmaster,
Magisto Ltd.