On Thu, 21 Jan 2016, Marc Perkel wrote:
Here is a list of 3494938 words and phrases used in the subject line of SPAM and never seen in the subject line of HAM

http://www.junkemailfilter.com/data/subject-spam.txt

Well besides all the other objections, I can see all sort of bugs in that corpus, eg I search for words that might be in my emails but probably are not in yours and got the list below.

Now obviously the main contact you have with Australia and New Zealand is people spamming for Ugg Boots and Herbal pills but other people have a different profile. Hence all the warnings you find about re-using other people's Bayes databases.

auckland, new zealand
new zealand tour
new zealand high
let new zealand
your trusted australian
we offer australian
we sell australian
west australia
trusted australian
true australian
top-quality australian
australia order
australian approved
australian internet
australian manufacturer
australian medicine
australian new zealand
australian original
authentic australian
best australian
books australia
buy australian
in sydney australia
law australia
made in australia
official australian
online australian
the australia
zealand tour
sydney 2016
sydney is
simon the
simon.
new method to

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar