I think it's a numbers problem.

If you handle a high enough volume of mail, if you sometimes drop mail, and
sometimes have false positives that you drop... you will eventually reach a
volume of dropped false positives that will have visible affects.

Ie, if you reach a point of dropping 100k or 1M good messages, you're going
to have a bad time.

And, dropping mail that the user tells you to drop is fine, obviously.

Brandon