So is the FORMERR ... just the resolver noting that EDNS is not supported?

If so, I'm uncertain of the issue.

We don't use EDNS here, so that's what the “our” servers should be doing, yes?

Also, when I replied (“ALL”) to this thread a bit earlier, my response was
bounced by one particular recipient with:

Error Details

Reported error: 550 5.7.1 Mail rejected - dcc score 1000

Retry count:       1

DSN generated by:          BY2PR03MB409.namprd03.prod.outlook.com

Remote server: *

Traffic to a mailinglist is scored with DCC?

Aloha,

Michael.

--

Michael J Wise | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has Been
Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting Tool ?