I'd suggest reading up on DMARC. The goal of which is to allow a
domain owner to prevent use of their domain name by bad guys. In this
case, Yahoo wants to keep non-Yahoo servers from sending mail with a
Yahoo 822 From header. Mailing lists get caught in the crossfire, but
can be fixed pretty easily. (There's a whole separate argument over
whether or not this is a good thing. I take the pragmatic view that
regardless of opinion, it's out there and has to be dealt with, so
that's what I focus on.)

https://dmarc.org/ is a good place to start.

Cheers,
Al Iverson