Not sure if anyone else is seeing it or if it is related to the original
issue but we have been unable to connect since ~11:45 PST.

Seem to be getting back a combination of temporary failures that look like
the inability to connect.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 12:49 PM Michael Wise via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> Sorry, very long weekend intervened.
>
> Are there any issues still on-going?
>

> Aloha,
>
> Michael.
>
> --
>
> *Michael J Wise* | Microsoft | Spam Analysis | "Your Spam Specimen Has
> Been Processed." | Got the Junk Mail Reporting Tool
> <http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18275> ?

Stay Classy,

Ryan
Postmaster & Director of Deliverability